My third love..

The very topic could have stimulated my friends (in particular) to read this post first amongst all other ones. I hope i wont disappoint them.

Taking about Love.. Everyone smiles seein it and jus nos it will be interesting however the end may turn out to be.. Be it a spoof or a real life experience, its always gripping at one point or other.. And hearing from others?? Oh, its always an icing on the cake.. The curiosity never lets us go..

Hmmm.. Coming to mine.. U would be thinking who is she? who is she?? who is she???

Your first question wood be "Dai before goin to ur third love, tell us about ur first, second and then go for third.. Let it be chronicled"

While others would think "What?? Jus 3?? I don think so. he is kidding. There will be more"

Ha ha.. I jus couldn stop smilin..

Well when i say love, it doesnt necessarily have to be a girl. It can be a girl but not "should be".


Hmmm.. So here comes my first

My first love is everywhere. They are my friends.. Well many would have burst out laughing readin it and would say "dai ur hiding a full pumpkin in rice!!!!" or would have even scolded me for giving a vetti buildup at the start...

Ha ha... Ur wrong pals. I cannot find any company better than you. The very ppl reading it are my first love..

Hmmm.. My friends wont be convinced of this fact. Many would say that i know the name and ur hiding it. Its jus that ur wrong and the person you think is "not worth" any of it.. Hmmm rather my care would be fine..

Are u convinced now dudes??

Not yet??

Sorry then, i cant help more..

My second and third routes from the wake of my first love.. All r interconnected.. And they are now a part and parcel of mine.

Well after friends, my second love is "Adobe Photoshop".. Don get disappointed reading this.. Its my side of the talk and it has been my dream factory ever since August'07.. I was a kid trying to find my feet.. It was tough to get used to her initially.. She dint respond to my demands and took most of my time.. I was so attracted to her that i left my studies to go by the roof, and was creating my marvels on screen.. I hav read interviews from film stars sayin "nothin can be bigger than seein our creations on screen and celebrating it. Its an artist's work and soul". I dint realise it until now.. I jus love enjoy seein my creations.. its a new inner world for me.. I love being here.. With no one to interrupt my dreams other than that if i chose to and the electricity board here.. No villains for me other than the 2 above.. I jus std it to give desi birthday cards so that it wood be different.. I realise now that even if you get a gift for 10000 bucks nothin can come like doing somethin from your own.. Even makin a small sketch and giving will make a huge difference.. Post August'07 its been 9months now and i have finished Schooling in it... Else, to say that I am a "Pro-amateur" would be better.. I truly relish it!!!

And now my third..
its blogs!!!
blogs!!
blogs!!!

This hobby too std mid August'07 but was a slow runner when compared to photoshop.. It has made up for the lag and both are running tight necked now.. I find a tough time balancing them (like lover with 2 or 3 girl friends).

Well basically i like writing.. I read for GRE and have some english to manage.. I std reading novels and my imagination got wings.. i needed some place to accumulate it.. Came a lifeline-"blogger". Added to the fact that i m waiting for call from TCS, i m free most of the time and its getting highly addictive now.. I couldnt resist blogging.. And i came to know the potential monetary benefits from it and i feel that i m a touch late and that i left a million bloggers ahead of me bcos of my ignorance..

Hmmm.. It jus happens.. Ur not fully aware all time.. U gotta forgive urself and make up for the time lost.. That would be a more realistic approach instead of trying to be optimistic..

Hmmm.. Wat u need to develop a new love??? Its "time" of course!!!

Jus spend some time with ur loved persons or activities and ur life will get pleasant too.. Be committed.. Be diligent.. Be realistic.. Be faithful.. If u follow this ur already on the highway for eternal happiness..

It is the one everyone is searching for, whether u accept it or not..

Comments

Unknown said…
dai... konjam english theriyum... adhukkaaga un sontha kathai soga kathaiya eludhi vechu adhukku build up ellam vera... adingu,he heh... idiot.. anyhow it was good.. u improved ur vocab a lot... tats really a hard work.. and i should appreciate u for tat,,,. congrats dude,. may god help u improve ur mental fitness too. he hehe... machi actually i dunno meaning of one english word.. can u plz help me finding out its meaning.. can u explain me with any real incidents "possessivenesssssssssssss"-- wats the meaning for this word.. many r confusing
I Am Sam said…
V COOL WRITE UP..love it from the start to the end..& thanx a lot fr tht comment u gave me.. it was enocuraging... hmm..ill have to think about GRE after sometime maybe..
sesha has scored more than u by this comment ,,,, hats off sesha ,,, wat more for me to say wen sesha has said the required ...
coolbuddy said…
hey sombusivam,nice work da.i was excited to read who is the girl,but got a big bulb.hmmmmmmm.cool work.from first it was interesting ya.good keep up the work .
Casper said…
sada thaangala da
Anonymous said…
You write very well.

Popular Posts