An entrepreneur at 22..

Designing has always been a passion for me ever since August '07.. I still remember those days when i used to open photoshop and click somethin and used to get irritated that nothin was happening on screen.. I jus got totally irritated until i found a evergreen solution for it.. Tutorials.. That was the start of all.. I understood how it works and most importantly about layers.. Its been 2yrs and i have come out of the groove when i made cards only for my inner circle..

Now i had made some b'day cards, valentine cards and had kept in shops.. I made some 120 copies in all and kept in some shops.. I dint have any hope that not more than one or two would sell.. I left the cards to be on the stands for 14 days and then went back to the shop only to find that 6 cards have got sold!!!! 6!!!! Oh my god, i was shocked and i felt i was a batsman playin on seaming australian pitches and i had jus hit Glenn Mcgrath over the ropes in the Melbourne Cricket Ground.. what a 6!!!!!

This picture below is my most favorite picture of all.. Its full of life.. This picture will always be etched in my memory as the day when Sada hit the retail market.. And Feb 7, 2009 is a date to
be in history books!!! Ha ha ha.. chill.. Jus added some frills..

Though that sale wont show net profits i m jus very happy that i was able to reach the common people.. And the shopkeeper said many people took my card n saw but dint get it.. He said it may be bcos of my card size which was small.. My card size wood be approximately the size of my palm n it costs 20 bucks.. So may be next time when i work out i will have to tink of a solution.. Hmmm... i compared this to a business situation when u hav to cut your cuts and still manage to get the quality.. Hmmm.. I have to get the card bigegr, make sure it fits my budget and yet not to make a compromise on quality.. A crunch situation for me..!!!

We all need someone to show what we are capable of?? Dont we??

Sometimes we dont realise wat we are capable of unless someone comes and shows us r real potential.. I should say "A million" tanks to my frnds who were behind it.. Oh come on.. i dont tink even a million wood suffice.. If so, i would have said 2 million of them.. No, it doesnt work that way.. Can think of some other ways to repay them.. And we also need some final supreme push to make r mind understand what others is right illa??? That credit goes to Vamshi.. I thank to my fullest of heart to those people who were behind me..

I owe those people a lot and i m eternally grateful to them for they made me an entrepreneur at 22!!!! Its been a thorough learning experience for me.. And excellence comes thro' continuous improvement.. I would strive for that!!!!

And i would like to tell one thing.. We all must do what we like to do.. I mean somethin outside of ur regular job or somethin which u see as a vocation.. Spend some time on that.. That will give u eternal satisfaction and pleasure which your regular job cant offer.. Its one of the lessons i learnt..

I live my life by the motto, "Live for those moments which you cant put into words".. And i had one such moment.. I wish to fill my blogs with so many of it!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts