A year in TCS!!!

Well.. I should have written this post technically 26 days earlier.. My cat prep has been taking all my time and i barely find time for other works.. I want to reach out to the best colleges in India and make my future.. That has been biggest goal for a long time now..

Hmmm... So coming to TCS.. A company which i m very proud of.. Not jus bcos i m workin in it.. but bcos of the perseverance, creativity, passion and excellence that the Tatas have put in to be the biggest empire in India.. I have no doubt they will continue so.. i can say hands dwon that the best thing i did in TCS is to read some books abt the Tatas and their legacy.. and i m waiting to write a big post about them..

Its been said that off late TCS is the main profit maker for the Tatas and i can proudly say that i have made my minuscule contribution towards it.. Oh come on, you dont have to whine that i m workin in a support proj which barely needs any experience.. I agree with it in totality but a contribution is a contribution!!! how small or big it may be!!! he he..

Hmmm.. to be frank i dunno how an year went past.. I still feel i m yet to work in TCS.. But alas, so soon my ILP in Trivandrum got over.. My stint at Talking technologies got over.. My dog days behind the HR's for clerance has got over and the experiences with those guys which took me so close to losing my job.. !!! i will never forget the day when they made me sign a new agreement stating that "I m liable for termination if i do not clear the tests".. My god it gave me those chills down my spine.. and when i think abt it now, i couldn stop smiling at the fact that my tcs journey has been a very venturous one..

If not for Harish and Vamshi, i would say that my TCS journey was such a bore.. Thanks to their support and their being beside, it gave me the gusto to wake up the next day to office!!! Atleast my going to office has some purpose!!!

Hmmm... basically i m not the pro-IT guy who would do anythin for my job.. My dreams are else where and for me TCS has always been a make shift location until i do MBA in a good college.. As i was very clear in it, i dint pressure myself too much and was very happy with watever came my way.. I dint want those challenging jobs which would swallow my time nor did i shun the mediocre works which came my way.. i just did things which would make me survive.. I dont want to be a "new" face in the crowd who are suffering from the agony of not having a job.. I dint want to add a number to that crowd as i m already one in a crowd in TCS.. As of now i m 1 in 1,41,648 TCSers.. That is more than a decent crowd!!!

After being in bench for almost 6 months, i m now a part of TARGET project under support.. My work is basically is to clear the ticket Q which i do with ease.. Things are goin fine for now and i like being in this project for now.. Lets see where the ship takes me..

To be candid, bench period was much more fun with jam packed food courts, neatly maintained lush green lawns and good libraries!!!

(to be contd...)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Popular Posts